Join us in our quest to fundamentally change the way the world thinks about dairy heifers.
Traditionally dairy replacements have been thought of as a cost, an expense to be kept as low as possible to enable feed and resources to be directed to the lactating herd. More and more people (including successful Dairymen and Scientists) now agree on the importance of heifer rearing on profitability and sustainability of the farming business.
- Fair Payment System Reflecting true animal energy requirements, designed to reward the best growers in New Zealand.
- Individual Targeting Accounting for the genetic potential of each animal and backed by financial guarantees.
- Regular Reports To keep you informed of feeding levels and growth rates relative to planned targets.
- Health Insurance Covering health issues typically encountered growing herd replacements.
- Healthy Bulls Our bulls undergo a rigorous vaccination and screening program.
- Part of Your Team Ready to help grow great heifers.
The winners of our field day competitions this year were;
Northland: Mrs Lyford, Ruakaka dinning at the “Love Mussle” in Whangarei.
Central Districts: Dalys & Bruce McKinnon, Palmerston North dinning at “Table 188 Kitchen and Bar” in Palmerston North.
Southland: Lea and Shaun Kollat, Tuatapere dinning at “The Thomas Green” in Gore.