Individual Targeting to achieve the best herd entry.
Our targets are based on individual genetic potential, along with measured entry weights, and are adjusted for seasonal growth patterns. Our goal is 90% of mature cow weight at 22 months of age.
To encourage long term sustainable relationships; our agreements offer financial incentives designed to make our excellent growers, who are able to care for animals and achieve expected results, the most profitable growers.
Well grown heifers:
- Will encounter fewer health issues.
- Will produce significantly more milk solids.
- Are able to get in-calf sooner.
- Have longer herd life.
- Experience better social acceptance in the herd.
- Fair Payment System Reflecting true animal energy requirements, designed to reward the best growers in New Zealand.
- Individual Targeting Accounting for the genetic potential of each animal and backed by financial guarantees.
- Regular Reports To keep you informed of feeding levels and growth rates relative to planned targets.
- Health Insurance Covering health issues typically encountered growing herd replacements.
- Healthy Bulls Our bulls undergo a rigorous vaccination and screening program.
- Part of Your Team Ready to help grow great heifers.