Our standard agreement covers health costs such as; drenching, fecal egg and spore counting. We also cover veterinary time and travel, diagnosis, drugs, blood testing, and laboratory fees*.
Our Service Manager will oversee your vaccination programme and ensure all vaccinations are received on time.
Our standard agreement includes protection against loss and death for every animal delivered. Along with a compensation payment (typically $500) we also refund the full cost of grazing incurred since delivery of the animal.
We work with Techion Group Ltd to regularly sample and test each group of heifers. Testing enables our growers to better manage drenching and grazing rotations.
*Up to the entry value of each animal, and to a maximum 10% of the group summed entry value.
- Fair Payment System Reflecting true animal energy requirements, designed to reward the best growers in New Zealand.
- Individual Targeting Accounting for the genetic potential of each animal and backed by financial guarantees.
- Regular Reports To keep you informed of feeding levels and growth rates relative to planned targets.
- Health Insurance Covering health issues typically encountered growing herd replacements.
- Healthy Bulls Our bulls undergo a rigorous vaccination and screening program.
- Part of Your Team Ready to help grow great heifers.